Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcome

Hello Fellow Android Developers,

Welcome to the Android Developer Tips blog.  This is a blog about actively developing in Android, and I'll try to post some useful design patterns and code samples as I solve many little issues related to Android development.

I have published a couple Apps to Google Play, and I have many more that yet uncompleted.  As a Java developer with 15+ years of Java experience I love working in Android.  But, things are not always rosy in Android Land.  There are days that feel like throwing in the towel because I spent way to long trying to figure out dynamically load an Image from a URL, or why a ListView of images was always showing the same image, etc.  Over time, I'll hopefully build up a nice little chest of Android tips that other developers may find useful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment